Family owned and operated since 1975, A.D. Real Estate Management (ADRE) is one of the top building management firms in the New York metropolitan area. Founded by Abraham Daniels on the commitment of professionalism and service, our company has grown to represent over 35 properties in the most desirable neighborhoods of New York City, Long Island and New Jersey. Serving multi-family, affordable housing, retail and commercial properties, we have earned our reputation as the full service property management company of choice among building owners and investors through our hands-on approach and commitment to excellence. Our dedication is on meeting your objectives from value-add, retrofits and divestitures, refinancing, or long-term cash flow stability. We also have tremendous knowledge in repositioning troubled assets into stable cash-flow producing properties and HUD Section 8 policy and procedures.
ADRE Management provides a variety of management services from property management to REO asset management specifically targeted for financial institutions and loan servicing companies.
REO Asset Management
ADRE provides REO asset management services in the metropolitan area. Our account executives have the expertise to protect and improve assets with knowledge in budgeting capital improvements to increasing revenue to preserve the value of the asset. These services include weekly or monthly financial reporting, budget variance analysis, routine maintenance, collections, tenant evictions, violation removals, and building registration.
Management services available through A.D. Real Estate Management include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monthly billing and rent collections
- Review and payment of bills
- Fidelity insured
- In-house apartment rentals & commercial leasing
- Lease renewals, negotiations and escalations
- Supervision of building employees and daily building maintenance
- Generation of detailed monthly financial reports
- Review and maintenance of all building files and information
- Initiation of legal actions and appearance in landlord-tenant court as needed
- Obtain contractor bids and supervision of all renovations
- Monitor tenant compliance with lease terms
- Negotiate and obtain all building contracts
- Prepare and update all reporting requirements with the appropriate government agencies
- Weekly building inspections
- Preparation of monthly preventative maintenance report
- Execute violation dismissals
- Negotiation of competitive pricing and volume discounts with vendors
- Attendance at monthly and annual arranged meetings
- Conduct property assessment for all new clients to ensure building permits, registrations and licenses are in order
- Collaborate with Insurance Broker to ensure proper coverage and research/follow-up on accidents/claims
- Assist lawyer in the application and processing of Tax Certiorari filings to maximize tax benefits
We work closely with real estate brokerages companies, law firms, architects and other real estate professionals that may be required in each of the services listed above.
Get A Quote
If you are considering A.D. Real Estate Management for your property management needs, please fill out the fields below to initiate the conversation. It would be our pleasure to provide you with further information and a quote specific to your property. We can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516.487.9516 ext. 111.